Udom Nebdon Udom Nebdon

This is a truly unique game. It creates an incredible gloomy atmosphere with rather minimalistic game mechanics. The moment I lured the monster to the light beam in the great hall was scary as phug and made great use of camera angles and sound. Some people criticized the walking speed, but I think it fits the main protagonist who is a mysterious entity himself.

10/10 excellent game

pLaw responds:

Wow, thanks! I Really appreciate this :)

How To Cook Everything How To Cook Everything

The great disappointment with this game is that you can't see the people react to your atrocious meals that will probably kill them. So once I realized I'm only serving invisible folk all motivation was gone.

Steam Rogue GB Steam Rogue GB

Excellent little game you've made! If only this was a real gameboy game...

A Commercial Christmas A Commercial Christmas

Stuck

I got stuck in the upper left corner forever!

Snakey ! Snakey !

Nothing new

I liked the expression on the face of the "snail" though.

Halloween Pairs Halloween Pairs

Nice design

The goblin and the characters on the cards look adorable. The rest of the game is standard memory with one minor change, nothing too new or interesting. A good game for kids though,

Ebul Ebul

Catalysator Udder

Considering that it was created in ca. 2 weeks makes Ebul even more awesome than it already is. It´s kind of short but who wants to play forever anyway :)

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Awesome

It feels like playing an old game on a gameboy.
The low score is really inappropriate!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Cool

Doesn´t have anything to do with "3", but very cool adventure, one of the few I actually played through. The dificulty is set very clever.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Good but..

Cool, traditional platform game. But alas, no innovation ! I actually exspected a LOT more from a power of three game, not just a more or less traditional platformer. For what it is, it´s pretty good though.