exotworking

60 Movie Reviews

Your animations are constantly getting better. I now feel the need to rewatch the other parts to understand what was going on, haha. Looking forward for more :ยง

I really like this series. It truly sends out the jolly vibes.

That was pretty damn good, one of the best collabs I've seen on NG. Count me in for the next one @u@

47 Game Reviews

Great style and humour! The riddle with the monster shaped forms was a bit misleading, because the text was in the colour of one of the shapes.

I really look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

This is a truly unique game. It creates an incredible gloomy atmosphere with rather minimalistic game mechanics. The moment I lured the monster to the light beam in the great hall was scary as phug and made great use of camera angles and sound. Some people criticized the walking speed, but I think it fits the main protagonist who is a mysterious entity himself.

10/10 excellent game

pLaw responds:

Wow, thanks! I Really appreciate this :)

The great disappointment with this game is that you can't see the people react to your atrocious meals that will probably kill them. So once I realized I'm only serving invisible folk all motivation was gone.

11 Audio Reviews

Coolio. An excellent video-game loop! Keep up the good work.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks!

Ambient as it should be

The title says it all

Nice

This one is really well executed. I love the beginning.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

Me too :D
Thanks.

5 Art Reviews

somehow reminds me of stupid sexy flanders.

golfinho responds:

hahaha

I imagine you are in some kind of asylum right now, drawing these for your therapy after you made "the worst". If you reach 100 you're allowed to leave.

Sherbalex responds:

Grim

This really makes me reflect upon the great comics of Charles M. Schulz. Charlie Brown never gives in on self-pity. He continues a baseball game, although there is no chance to win and he is the only one left on the field. This drawing of a Charlie Brown, where he is doing the opposite, clarifies the qualtities of the real Charlie Brown from the comic strips. The reason I like him is his loyality and his perseverance.

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung