exotworking

All 60 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Awesum

Horrible drawings, but a great plot etc

Pigeon AIDS

he burned the AIDS :)
I´d love to see your movies on a filmfestival for animated films and see how the audience reacts.

Midam

He´s a genius! I own most of his Comics, although some are in french and I can´t read them. Well, you basically ripped off his stuff :) But for making his art more popular, you deserve a 7. Oh, and check out my game "Mashhouse" if you´re a fan of kid paddle. It´s highly influenced by the series.

DieterTheuns responds:

I remember playing that, I even was a bit mad you didn't use the barbarian as the main character :0

'twas a nice game though.

mmm

What mark did you get? I mean, despite the good animation (which looked sort of crappy because it was converted into flash) this movie doesn´t have any qualities.
It´s boring to say the least. plus bad voice acting.

Berlusconi

Berlusconi entering the room > pure gold.

Huh

I actually watched it to the end :)
For this effort you deserve a 5/5,

obesefeline responds:

Unexspected

Mmm I never thought you would make sequels at all. But despite the "to-be-continued-ending" (God, I hate it!) it was cool. The animation where Anusboy farts out of his head while sleeping is pure gold. Fact.

Cute? Cute!

The actual main character was the mole. He should have his own movie! :3

Epic

During the whole movie, I feared there could be a "to be continued"-ending. But thank god you made a self contained film with an excellent dramaturgy. Fantastic!

JamesLee responds:

It was so close to becoming a 'to be continued' ending. I'm glad we actually finished it :D

You got style!

An example in style. Very good choice in sounds, too.

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung