View Profile exotworking

All 65 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Intelligent

Great you managed to finish this in 3 days(!). Awesome storyline and a thoughtful meaning.

nice

I loved the references to the original movie "2001", especially the HAL9000 in the preloader.

Awesome

That was maybe the funniest "music video" I have seen so far! I also liked the references to Dr. Starngelove and others.

Not that good

It wasn´t bad, but not very good either. Nice frame-by-frame animation, but without any point or wit. Technique demonstration I´d say.

Cool

I love the end when he "takes a step back". :) Great music and neat idea!

Great

Your drawing and animation style is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I really like the implementation of hand drawn stuff. Make more!

Best cartoon EVER!

Dear Mr. Firth, this cartoon is probably the best on planet earth. It´s a shame that it isn´t in the top 100, but I guess it´s fault of those people who don´t get anything. I really like how the cartoon deals with nowadays problems in this awesome ironic way. The animation is great as usual and your voice-acting is just fantastic! I love that british accent <3

horrible

Sorry, but this sucks ass. It shouldn´t be on newgrounds anyway but on youtube, which wouldn´t change the fact it´s just horribly bad (in a bad way)! And the title is wrong either, because he´s not even a german.

RobbieGagg responds:

Okay You don't like it, fuck your ass.

neat idea

It´s a cool idea, but it should have been longer. Muuuuuch longer.

As great as expected

Your animation skills seem to grow from every bitey movie. The art (especially the landscape) is just awesome. I think that there are no movies on the whole internet that are more beautiful than yours!
Hope you´ll make another one!

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung