exotworking

All 60 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Best cartoon EVER!

Dear Mr. Firth, this cartoon is probably the best on planet earth. It´s a shame that it isn´t in the top 100, but I guess it´s fault of those people who don´t get anything. I really like how the cartoon deals with nowadays problems in this awesome ironic way. The animation is great as usual and your voice-acting is just fantastic! I love that british accent <3

horrible

Sorry, but this sucks ass. It shouldn´t be on newgrounds anyway but on youtube, which wouldn´t change the fact it´s just horribly bad (in a bad way)! And the title is wrong either, because he´s not even a german.

RobbieGagg responds:

Okay You don't like it, fuck your ass.

neat idea

It´s a cool idea, but it should have been longer. Muuuuuch longer.

As great as expected

Your animation skills seem to grow from every bitey movie. The art (especially the landscape) is just awesome. I think that there are no movies on the whole internet that are more beautiful than yours!
Hope you´ll make another one!

new dimension

This one really gave the whole series a new dimension by combining the brutal slaughtery of madness with a beautiful setting and miracolous lights... really cool stuff.

love the walking sound

great movie, very unique and stylish! Especially the music and the voices won me over.

an experience of eternal ravage

Hail to the master of wafting fonts

great

the animation is just awesome! The only bad thing about this movie is it´s too low score...Keep making such stuff

Yay!

The story was very good, above all in the end when everything comes full circle. Only one thing to complain: The german pronounciation was bad as hell!

Dasneviano responds:

Haha, thank you sir!!
Well... I have two excuses for the bad deustche:
1- I'm not a german (obviously), and I looked that sentece up on google languages.
2- Cassandra and the goths were not german either, so I didn't care. I thought it would be nice if they spoke horrendous german, since that would match their superficial personality.
Thanks for reviewing!

Better than part I

Your ideas never seem to end - great! I think it´s better than part I because you made him fight with many other programs and also made fun of them in a very innovatively way (I really liked the firefox XD). The end was also very cool.
Make more!