exotworking

All 60 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Yeah

Hehe, that´s a really cunning joke.

Well, wow..

Brilliant animation, backgrounds and stuff. But the movie doesn´t really feel like a flash film. I don´t know if I could call that a Minus, though. It just lacks the feeling of watching something "raw". It´s more like watching a trailer for a great Anime movie a big studio is working on (Is that true :3)? Well, I´m not sure how to rate this, but thinking of the giant effort put into this piece and the beautiful art I will give you a 9.

Excellent

Whoa, this movie is almost perfect... Surreal randomness combinded with dark comedy. You are the man :3

Cool

Hey, that´s a really catchy tune! The only thing that botheres me is the huge filesize, but I guess the quality of the movie is worth the wait.

Not my piece of cake

Mmm.. this is supposed to be kind of an intellectual toon I guess, with a great and subtle meaning behind it. But in fact it´s really lowbrow.
The music was pathetic, the characters flater than a sheet of paper that has been crossed by a roll. This cartoon doesn´t realy work in the way it is meant to work. So you wanted to create a movie where the viewer has to interpret to find the hidden meaning, huh? You failed. At all this film is not more than a decently animated "supposed-to-be-movie" that takes itself much to serious. A cartoon that is made to look intellectual missed the whole point of itself. Watch the movies by david firth or Kol-belov, and you will get my point.

Intelligent

Great you managed to finish this in 3 days(!). Awesome storyline and a thoughtful meaning.

nice

I loved the references to the original movie "2001", especially the HAL9000 in the preloader.

Not that good

It wasn´t bad, but not very good either. Nice frame-by-frame animation, but without any point or wit. Technique demonstration I´d say.

Cool

I love the end when he "takes a step back". :) Great music and neat idea!

Great

Your drawing and animation style is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I really like the implementation of hand drawn stuff. Make more!

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung