exotworking

All 60 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

A lesson in style

I´d love to see more from you, your stuff is brilliant! Reminded me of 3-Ali in some parts.

Infinity Snail!

I watched this one YEARS ago and I rembered every line... a true classic!

That´s fucked up

Do you really have to goy the army? Isn´t there a way to refuse?
Man, that´s fucking agianist HUMANITY! I´m glad I live in a more free country.
Oh, and nice animation of course (as always) :)

animation ok, the rest..

The animation was good, but the overall story was boring. All what the viewer exspected to happen actually did happen - nothing special, no surprise. It all was pretty pointless.

Blibbles responds:

Thank you. xD I know it's a piece of crap. My jokes are pretty lame, and I am working from the perspective of a generic shoujo anime, like Love Hina. Pointless, nothing special.

Creative as Fuck

That was some damn good stuff. Wonderful Drawings and Sounds! Some music at the beginning of the story would be cool, though.

Cool

"Public Toilets Grand Opening", hehe.

Great animation

There are not many cartoons on newgrounds that have a similiar accurate drawing style. Very professional work, make more!

Cool

Great movie! Was the Ligeti music taken from the "2001 - a space odyssee" soundtrack or am I´m wrong? :3

TmsT responds:

It was indeed! You win an internets. B-)

Nice work

Not quite as good as "French Zombie" (a true classic) but still charming.
Keep up the good stuff

Poo

So, you (?) put some funny children videos together and added some brutal death metal. What a great effort, I couldn´t think of anything more unoriginal. There are thousands of vids like this on Youtube and it´s all getting very boring.
Try to make something original next time and I´ll pay a round.

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung