View Profile exotworking

All 65 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Great animation

There are not many cartoons on newgrounds that have a similiar accurate drawing style. Very professional work, make more!

Cool

Great movie! Was the Ligeti music taken from the "2001 - a space odyssee" soundtrack or am I´m wrong? :3

TmsT responds:

It was indeed! You win an internets. B-)

Nice work

Not quite as good as "French Zombie" (a true classic) but still charming.
Keep up the good stuff

Poo

So, you (?) put some funny children videos together and added some brutal death metal. What a great effort, I couldn´t think of anything more unoriginal. There are thousands of vids like this on Youtube and it´s all getting very boring.
Try to make something original next time and I´ll pay a round.

Actually I hate this

Mmmm, your animation and art skills are awesometastic, no question.
But I can´t help but smash my head against a brick when it comes to the story-line. Aww! I can understand that this very pathetic concepts seems to affect people and even make them cry (which is a great effort actually). But to me the characters of the story are just blind. There is no affection, rather a quite strong antipathy.
I think if you would make a film like the composer with real actors, everybody would hate it. Only the great visuals keep this film in the top50.
I actually hate it for this. But he, it´s just a nice peaceful pathetic warm easy piece of cake, I shouldn´t be too hard on this...

Brillant

I´m always shocked how perfect your animations look like.

Hehe

That good ´ol piano joke. Good job on the animation dude.

So lala

The idea behind this was cool, but I think there was more potential than just 2 "okay"jokes.

Great

Wow, that was intense :)
I like the idea of buying tumors and warts in the supermarket.

Needs subtitles

I would highly recommend to add subtitles because the dialogue was too important to be left out. Overall great job, nice animations and fantastic character design. Your best one yet (I guess).

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung