exotworking

All 60 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Actually I hate this

Mmmm, your animation and art skills are awesometastic, no question.
But I can´t help but smash my head against a brick when it comes to the story-line. Aww! I can understand that this very pathetic concepts seems to affect people and even make them cry (which is a great effort actually). But to me the characters of the story are just blind. There is no affection, rather a quite strong antipathy.
I think if you would make a film like the composer with real actors, everybody would hate it. Only the great visuals keep this film in the top50.
I actually hate it for this. But he, it´s just a nice peaceful pathetic warm easy piece of cake, I shouldn´t be too hard on this...

Brillant

I´m always shocked how perfect your animations look like.

Hehe

That good ´ol piano joke. Good job on the animation dude.

So lala

The idea behind this was cool, but I think there was more potential than just 2 "okay"jokes.

Great

Wow, that was intense :)
I like the idea of buying tumors and warts in the supermarket.

Needs subtitles

I would highly recommend to add subtitles because the dialogue was too important to be left out. Overall great job, nice animations and fantastic character design. Your best one yet (I guess).

Best movie ever

Definitely a must-see. Extremely disgusting+funny.

Love your stuff

Hehe, I always enjoy watching your movies. They are unpredictable.

Excellent as always

Wow, that was awesome! I love the facial expression of the kid as the door creaks, hehe.

Coolio

Nice story I have to admit. But the best part was the end.. I am a ninja! Oo
The animations/style/art etc. were not the greates but that didn´t matter at all. This film is the ultimate proof that a good script is the backbone of a good movie.
Well, keep up the good stuff.

Bewegung entsteht durch Haltung